Secret Spot at the Venetian, Las Vegas

place to work on your computer at the venetian las vegas
I was in Las Vegas last week for a business trip. I had some extra time and I wanted to do some work on my computer while taking in the sights and sounds of the Venetian canal shops. I stumbled upon an amazing uncrowded space right on St. Mark's square.

Pop right into Paris Baguette, grab a yummy pastry and head up the stairs that are tucked away at the back of the shop. This takes you to a little hidden gem. There is a small space for patrons with several window spots overlooking the main Piazza.

 It's much quieter than sitting in the main plaza and you can still log onto the Venetian/Palazzo complimentary WIFI. If you've ever been to Venice, it's much like Museo Correr Cafe where you can pay a little extra to enjoy your coffee overlooking St. Marks Square even without an admission to the museum.