Still by Lauren Winner

Do you struggle with faith in God? Most people do at some point in their life and yet few people are willing to talk about it.

In Still: Notes on a Mid-Faith Crisis, Lauren Winner shares short chapters and stories about her faith journey. She is funny, poetic, heartbreaking and she lets you in to her personal struggles. Her ability to be both transparent and real is refreshing. I read this book through in two days.

One part I especially loved was her comment on how it was that Jesus' parents could lose him while they were traveling by caravan. If you don't know the story, it took them several days before they knew he was gone.

" I tell Samuel that I have great sympathy for Mary and Joseph. I lose Jesus all the time."
Just about the time we think we have life all figured out, we find out that we don't. I love that!

Available from Amazon here:
Still: Notes on a Mid-Faith Crisis
google-site-verification: google5da5f99685e207a9.html